We are dedicated to our clients, and they benefit from our strong mission and clear vision. If you're looking to secure your school, church or business, call us today for a comprehensive solution package based on your budget and requirements.
We are dedicated to making schools safer for children, using best practices that are proven and cost effective. Let us help you:
We offer full engineering and design services to create custom business security products and systems. Our highly experienced security experts are here to help you design and build the solution you need to protect you and your school, church or business.
Ask us about:
Security Risk Assessments
There are many types of security risk assessments, including:
• Operations (school use and after-hours/non-school use)
• Access (e.g., fencing, lighting, doors, windows, parking, perimeter security)
• Building systems (power, HVAC [heating, ventilation and air conditioning], security equipment [alarms, cameras, mirrors, buzzers, etc.])
• Review of key control and accountability
• Emergency communications systems (phones, cell phones, radios, public address systems, reverse 911, backup power)
• Evacuation locations .
Policies and Practices
• Emergency Response Manual
• Emergency response procedures (weather, environmental, fire, bomb, insider and intruder threat, bus and site evacuations, etc.)
• Security and safety policies (crime and violence prevention)
• Involvement and consideration of the community in planning and practice
• Definitive assignment of responsible person(s) to actively update plans/policies
Security Awareness and Training
• Emergency drills, exercises, orientations and training
• School/district interaction and relationships with police, fire department and EMS
• Support staff roles in security and planning (food services, transportation, physical and mental health, etc.)
• Personnel and internal security (for example, fingerprinting, background checks, badge systems)
Obtaining a formal assessment for your school’s safety and security is a valuable investment. The decisions your school community and business makes surrounding an assessment can serve to help or hinder the process in your community. Consider that many schools wait due to budget concerns and mixed views of their school board or business decision makers. Act NOW in order to succeed. Be ever-mindful that securing your school or business is a continual process, not a one-time task.
Each location has its own security needs. Tell us more about your security concerns, so that we can get started on a plan to address them.
Your time is valuable, and we will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
1764 Rte 9, Suite 1593, Clifton Park, NY 12065, US
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Copyright © 2018 School Security Assessment - All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by Success Public Relations